Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Whatever kind of day

Okay, so here we go. I'm not entirely sure how I feel about today. Class was realllllyyyyy boring. Okay, correction, I was just REALLY BORED, it wasn't "boring" necessarily. I normally find all of my classes interesting, but today I just was NOT into it at all. It was just ridiculous how long the day seemed to be taking. I woke up a little late for me today - 11:10 instead of 10:40 so I had time to shower, I just didn't have time to dry my hair.... So. I went to class with it still slightly wet. Being outside took care of a lot of that issue - but it dried kind of wavy. It was actually sort of cute-ish. I'm putting a picture up just because it was kind of cute and different, though I do prefer/feel more comfortable when my hair is straight. Ha - maybe that is a control issue of mine! It probably is.


Oh, here is a really random picture that I actually took on Sunday. Sunday Seth and I were going stir-crazy being in the apartment so we drove to Douglasville for dinner (more choices anyways - I love not being a "real adult" with a family, haha, because we can go somewhere nice every once in a while and NOT break the bank. We went to Olive Garden - which my parents would be like ooooh spending a lot of money...but really it costs us probably $5 more to go to Olive Garden than it does to go somewhere like IHOP or Applebee's. Let me put it this way. PLUS TIP, it cost like $32. And that's a $4-$5 tip.. Anyways. The picture was one of those fluke pictures where the camera wasn't pointing the right way and it ended up showing us both perfectly.... kinda cute, but awkward and goofy at the same time. :D CHEEESSSEEEEEE.

Anyways. I need to go do some schoolwork and whatnot and play hide-n-seek with the puppies so they'll quit acting crazy. Goobers.

No comments:

Post a Comment