Monday, August 16, 2010

Today

Today...
Today has been rather boring, but not as boring as Sunday. :p

Went to class from 2:00 - 2:50 and met up with Seth. We came back to the apt and got the doggies ready and met up with Elea & Derek on the Square where we walked the dogs! We came back here and Seth went to school and now I'm bored! I watched Secret Life and now watching HUGE by accident. I didn't mean to watch this show, it just happened, and now I'm slowly getting sucked in. Realized Seth & I were right - it IS Hayley Hasselhoff in this show. Apparently it was her and Nikki Blonsky's idea! Yeah. We saw her last night on the Roast - btw, it's really funny. "When alcohol does it's taxes, it lists you as a dependent." - Greg Giraldo. Now the doggies are passed out and have been for the majority of the night - it's kind of funny. One really long walk and they can sleep for hours. Maybe we should take them on THREE walks a day! haha.

This weekend we are trying to make some plans and whatnot. See how all that goes. I'm really just bored and already don't want to read for all of these classes - not to mention I have no idea how to read the stuff for Law & Society. There was a sentence that was several lines long with lots of commas and it seemed like it NEVER ended and kept going in 1,000 different directions. I hope not all of the readings for class are like this...... I'll go crazy! And feel really stupid! How can you be a Senior in college and not be able to read?! Well. When it looks like this.... haha

That's really it. No cool picture, no revelation, nothing funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment