Friday, August 13, 2010

REALLY Random

So these are some "old" pictures that I never texted to my email before! haha. I decided to send them to myself today after I pulled the motorcycle pic off my phone. lol. I played around with one of the pictures I took. It's amazing how different pictures can look based on extremely simple effects in Picasa! The first one is when I put shadows and a tint on the picture. The other is when I just put the tint on it. And it looks crazy different! Btw. I think my cheekbones look amazing! hahaha.


These are from when I got my nails done in June. A bit old.... yeah, I know. But they were really cute!


That's it really. I changed my schedule so I don't have to take yucky Tests & Measurements anymore!! Instead I'm taking a Research Practicum with one of my favorite Crim teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment