Wednesday, August 4, 2010

CONTINUED - See next blog for details

Okay - so here are the pictures I was talking about! This first one is a group of picture hangings that the three of us finally found a use for. Here is the order (Left to Right) Hannah's, Amelia's, Seth's). It's funny because there are some themes - the top pic for all of us has water in the background - and NONE of them were taken in the same place. Hannah's was in Daytona, Mine was in Charleston, and Seth's was in Savannah - all this year. :) We had fun picking out our five pictures.

This green wall is the color in Seth and my bedroom - it looks fantastic. The picture does not even do it justice. It makes it feel more like a "home" to have paint on the walls. Yes, that is incense, and yes, Seth hates it, and yes, I love it. :) BUT the color is magnificent!!

This is a little "puppy montage" we did. The three-frame on the left is Lucy, Lucy and Chevy, and Chevy. Then the picture frame on the right has this in it:
To those who visit and like to complain about my pets:
1. They live here, you don't!
2. If you don't want their fur on your clothes, stay off my furniture. That's why they call it 'fur'-niture.
3. I like my furkids a lot better than I like most people.
4. To you, they are animals. To me, they are my children who are just short, hairy, walk on all fours and don't speak clearly.
Love, Seth, Amelia, Lucy and Chevy. :)

THIS is our super-fantastic living room color! The blue is PERFECT for this room. It's not "matchy-matchy" but it really ties the rooms together! We all LOVE it and it makes me smile just to look at it. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment