Thursday, August 12, 2010

First Day of Senior Year of College

So, today was my FIRST day of my LAST year of College. :D That makes me quite happy! Whether I graduate in the Spring (May) or the Summer (July) I will be graduating sometime before THIS time next year. :) YAY! Today was my Thurday classes - which means I went to three. I went to Sexuality & Spirituality (Psyc) which was really good. I think it is going to be really interesting! Then I went to Law & Society (Crim) which is taught by Dr. Jenks (who is awesome) and then Correctional Programs (Crim) with a really cool teacher. He's "new" but he seems to have a lot of good things to teach us. Matter of fact, most of my teachers have really cool backgrounds and lots of different things to teach us that none of us will ever experience, more than likely. Overall, I really liked my classes. I have friends in all of them - some newer some older. :) I'm excited about going to my remaining classes to find out about them next week - it feels so AWESOME and WEIRD to not have class tomorrow. Helllooooo three day weekends! I could get used to this! ;) Oh, this is the motorcycle that I parked next to today! I took the picture of it so I could send it to Hannah. lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment