Saturday, August 7, 2010

This Weekend


Oh goodness, I don't even know where to start! I will not be explaining the above picture... for several reasons, not the least of which is that the other two involved might get angry. :p That's all. :) Let's just go over my past couple of days, perhaps. Yesterday was really quite boring as far as I can remember up until the point where Hannah and I got ready and went to my Mom's. We went for a few reasons, but they will become obvious shortly.

When we got there, Kate and Ava were there (and Mark was working in his office). I went to high school with Kate -- we suffered through Latin I together -- and she is now Ava's after-school sitter. :) Ava and Kate and Hannah and I did a puzzle, and then Will and Nic got home. Nic is my family's exchange student from Bolivia (originally, he's Italian and looks it. Cutie.) So THEN Nic and Will and all of us are hanging in the living room. Nic has this cool ability to fall asleep anywhere - I'm really quite envious.

Then Mom gets home, Mark and Ava leave to go get Zach from Football, and then eventually we all leave for Tokyo. I wish we had a huge family picture, except it wouldn't be a family picture without Seth. My Mom's words actually. :) That makes my heart smile in a way. :) We went to Tokyo because it is delicious, fairly-priced Japanese food. We LITERALLY took up an ENTIRE Hibachi table! Hilarious. And that is sans Seth! Wth! I'm also pretty sure my mother has adopted Hannah. :) Life is good. haha.

So then... last night was interesting. We all had a very very good time after Hannah, Seth and I were all home. It was gooooood. :p That is what that picture is from, so, you can infer, but we will never tell. haha.

TODAY, We got up and watched TV and lazed around, but then Seth left for work and Hannah and I went to the pool for some sun for almost 2 hours. It was really nice except for the noisy kids with the absolutely horrible parents that clearly have no idea what they are doing. But I will not get into that. Then Hannah and I got ready and went to Target to go and get Tabitha and Brian's Shower gift. :) They are having a Couple's Shower, which I find a really cute concept. One that I might steal one day if I ever have a reason to. *HINT HINT SETH HINT HINT* heheh.

Then we went and ate at Lazy Donkey - yummm. It was good. Apparently everyone in Carrollton had a birthday today and wanted to celebrate it at 9 pm though. Lol. Now we are back - Hannah went to bed after we "talked weddings." Both hypothetical and real. haha. Mostly "our hypothetical weddings" but also a lot of her cousin Christa's in which she is the MOH. :) It's a cute girly thing to do - especially after shopping for one and doing the whole pretty wrapping paper stuff. haha. :) Fun times.

Now Seth and I are sitting in the living room. I'm typing this while he eats ice cream and Shane keeps asking him if he's licking tequila out of the dog bowl. FYI: It is from Texts from Last Night. It's funny. Don't think Shane knows the site. Oh and the doggies are being pretty good - don't want to jinx it! Hopefully fun Bridal Shower tomorrow! Then we have to be back to watch "our shows." hahah.

Love y'all -- bye.
Hope it was enjoyable to see the concept from my last post - I really kind of liked it! I'll be doing more of those randomly.

No comments:

Post a Comment