Saturday, August 21, 2010

CRAZY PICTURES and Awesomely Sweet Song (Contradiciton?)

Oooh, so much going on! Not really, but in my head there is! haha.

I have a new Rascal Flatts song that I ADORE! I had kind of forgotten about them since they faded away in all the new country singer-stuff, but this song just spoke to me when I heard it on the radio for the first time. It's called "Why Wait." If you're in love... you should go listen to it! haha. It'll at least make you smile. :D

"The stars can't line up any straighter
Let's do it now and think about it later

Why wait another minute
For somethin' we should'a done yesterday?"

On a completely opposite note, like complete 180, here is a recap of my day! My FRIDAY I mean.
Got up this morning fully intending that we were going to Friday Night Drags at AMS with a big group of people, however, a bunch of people couldn't make it for one reason or another and it ended up being me, Seth, Shane, Heather and Chris. So we go down to AMS and after we're there for a few mins it starts POURING down rain. It was cool though because we could SEE it coming! haha.

So when we left, we went and got something to eat, and then this totally weird/cool experience happened! We are driving and the lightning is INSANE! I have NEVER seen lightning in this magnitude ever in my whole life. It was constant - at least 5 or 6 times a MINUTE! So we recorded it on my camera in several-minute-long sessions and it was SO cool because I went back and in Picasa I took freeze-frames of some of the coolest moments. SEE BELOW! We literally saw Lightning strike the McDonough courthouse...... AND caught it on camera, because we're badass like that. haha. Here are a few of the MOST awesome freeze frames. I'm going to try and upload the whole video later if I can figure that out tomorrow, but seriously this one on the courthouse is pretty freaking awesomely fantastic. We captured some cool shots with my little camera recorder. :) ((BTW, remember if you click on images in blogs they enlarge))


No comments:

Post a Comment