Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thursday

Okay, so today was better than the past two days for a few reasons. Reason number one: I have passed both of my History quizzes so far. Reason number two: In dream group, Lauren brought incense that smelled REALLY good so I went and bought some. Burning it right now. :) I think it was called Nag Champa? Not positive and I'm not checking. Reason number three: Seth brought me a huge Coke to keep me awake in my third class that I appreciated very very much :) Plus I got to see him at least once between 9 am and 10 pm. :) Reason number four: We watched a Gandhi movie in Religion. Which, I really like this movie, because it's inspiring. Reason number five: I got either a 10/10 or a 10/12 on my World Religion paper. I couldn't read the last number, but either way that's good! Reason number six: I found the type of incense that I wanted and now I'm burning it. Unfortunately I have the windows open since I live in an apartment complex. Boo. I wanted to smell it better. But maybe I'm calming down the neighbors? haha. OH, and: Reason number seven: Tomorrow is Friday!! 7.5 hours and then it's the weekend for me!!!!!

Now, Reason that I'm not 100% happy: I am so frustrated with this job hunt. I keep getting pushed under the rug.

No comments:

Post a Comment