Friday, April 2, 2010

Numero Sept

I'm sorry but totally basically completely SUCKED. And sadly, that is NOT an April Fools joke. I found out that some moron (can't help it..) put my tires on backwards, causing the tread to wear down wrong and basically demolishing my front wheel bearings. Maybe worse. YAY! :/

Today wasn't a total loss though. Seth made some really yummy dinner. :) And we got ink for the printer! :) Yay for the few good things that happened with the really bad, really expensive news! :p

Tomorrow I probably won't update about until Saturday - Seth and I are going to the Shakespeare's Tavern to see King Lear for my Theatre Appreciation class. I hope it's good! I used to volunteer there several times a year (probably more than 10) and it was good back then! Wonder if any of those actors will still be there?! That would be kind of cool.

Anyways. Kind of in a yucky mood. Going to finish writing/revising my french composition. Yay.

Au revoir! :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment