Saturday, April 3, 2010

Friday :)

So today was pretty good. :) Kind of exciting actually. Went to french - but I realized I only have 12 days left of French!!!!! EVER!!! I can definitely make it now that I know that. And for the first time in a looooong time I'm excited about my schedule! Especially for the fall! First of all - NO FRENCH. After 4 semesters of college french, I am so ready for a schedule that does not involve grammar or the french dictionary. I'm taking: Family Violence, Juvenile Delinquency, What Matters in Psychology?, Terrorism, and Sexuality & Spirituality!! Score. And this summer only one of my classes should suck! I'm taking: Psychology of Dreams, Sociology of Social Psychology and History. (Guess which one will be boring. Yep, History.)

Besides all of this - I went back to a place I haven't been since high school! The Atlanta Shakespeare's Tavern. It was really nice to not be volunteering and experience the tavern from a different perspective. The show (King Lear) was really good! Some parts were quite funny, which was nice. Plus, Atlanta was absolutely beautiful tonight. I'm sure it always is. That's the only reason I can think of to live in Atlanta - to see it at night. During the day it's not that impressive. To me at least. Anyways - going home tomorrow for Easter. Taking the puppies to Nanny's house so they can run around the backyard! :)

Au Revoir 1 or 2 people that read this. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment