Saturday, April 10, 2010

Wednesday & Thursday

So Wednesday was fairly uneventful as well. Took a French test (hopefully passed!) and then Human Sexuality SUCKED. I'm about to vent about my teacher. We'll call him Dr. H. Dr. H was such an ass today. He basically called our entire class stupid. For no reason. He said "Can you all even make a connection? Do you know what that is?" And honestly. It irritated me. A lot. Of course I can make a connection. FOR EXAMPLE: Asshole professor + pissed off students = BAD REVIEWS AT THE END OF THE SEMESTER. How about that for a connection Dr. H? lol.
Then on Thursday, we (me and two friends) presented at SPARC. Student Psychological Annual Research Conference. It went really well - we presented "What's in a name?" It was really cool. Dr H did not attend! Yay! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment