Tuesday, April 13, 2010

First Day of Feeling Good :-)


So today is Tuesday, April 13. I had my first gym appointment this morning at 10 am. I got there at 9:50 and didn't leave until 11:30! It was great - I feel awesome! I'm sore (duh) but it's that good sore. Where it's like "I actually did something good" kind of sore. I did 15 minutes of Cardio on the bikes (4.2 miles and 87 calories! haha) and then 15 minutes on 8 different weight machines (25 reps each) then I did 15 more minutes of cardio on the bike (same) and then 15 more minutes on the machines. Then I got measured (that would be the bad part, haha, but those numbers will be reduced next time!). Overall I just FEEL better. I know everyone says that after working out, but it's been so long since I did a serious workout that my body is just very happy. :-)

Then I came back to the apartment and Seth and I took Lucy and Chevy for a walk - it was so pretty outside and I was still pumped from the gym. Then I showered and we went to get some lunch. I did pretty good. I had a Caesar salad with grilled chicken, but I also got a value fry. Baby steps, y'all.... haha. I didn't finish the fries though so go me! I'm just a starch/salt/potato addict. Then we went to the store and bought apples and 2% milk. haha. We are kind of lame, but I have just had such a good day and it's only 3:49! I guess the gym in the morning makes you feel more accomplished, plus I think getting up early on purpose (by choice) makes the day seem more worth it?

Anyways, I'm really excited about this program! I got a guest past for Miss Hannah in case she ever wants to go with me (psst....) haha. Maybe we can try one of their classes! Going back Thursday!! I'm going to need a massage tonight Seth. ;)

I hope everyone is having a lovely day - and keep in mind, if I can do it, you can do it. I'm a big girl ya know. Not 300 pounds or anything, but definitely bigger than the sticks walking around campus. haha. I will NOT be posting my weight, but maybe I'll post my weightloss by pound. (Next weigh in is May 15th)

Au Revoir!

Law & Order Criminal Intent is tonight. :) I'm ready for BONES though!

No comments:

Post a Comment