Monday, April 5, 2010

Just Another Manic Monday..

“It's the bad days that make the good days seem better.”

Mondays. I hate Mondays, and this one certainly won't change my mind. My ankle is all messed up. I'm pretty sure I rolled it instead of spraining it, but oh well. It does not feel good. I was running late today. Lucy growled at me. :/ That was all before class! haha.

Took a Human Sexuality test, went to advising w/ a friend - helped friend stop freaking out because of the HORRIBLE advisor, ate, went to stupid Theatre and sat there with all the annoying smart kids, rode the bus (ugh) because of my ankle, and came home. How eventful! Not really. Mondays just stink.

OH! And our apt complex has decided that everyone's rent will go up $100 when we renew our lease. Make that "If" we renew our lease! $855 a month for an apartment is KIND OF ridiculous.

“You make mistakes. Mistakes don't make you.” -- Maxwell Maltz

On the bright side: We are presenting at SPARC on Thursday and we got our time! Yay for building our resumes! Also, got the puppies graduation picture today. I am of course not looking and everyone else is. :) But it's good of the babies!

And this one is for Hannah:
“No matter how dark things seem to be or actually are, raise your sights and see the possibilities – always see them, for they're always there.” -- Norman Vincent Peale
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment