Saturday, April 10, 2010

Saturday :-)

So Saturday isn't over yet, but it has definitely been pretty good so far! It is so absolutely beautiful outside! Not scorching hot, but warm enough to just have everything with a yellow-sunshine glow. :) It made waking up at 9 am on a Saturday not so horrible. Matter of fact, I was sort of happy. :)

As much as I DON'T want people asking me about this or commenting on this part, I want to share because when I go back and read my blog I want to remember. Today I went to my consultation at Wonder Women Fitness. I joined a 36-week program yesterday because I got an invitation in the mail to be a study participant. They say they have a 96% success rate - hopefully by 9 months from now I will look and feel fantastic! (Again though - I don't want comments really. I don't want people to tell me it's a good choice - I KNOW it's a good choice.) I am seriously excited. 3 times a week I go see a personal trainer for 30 minutes and I got a personalized "grocery list" today. We'll see!! :)

Now me and the puppies are sitting out on the back porch/deck thing enjoying the sounds of the birds. haha. Good day so far. Seth will be back later tonight, maybe we'll have a date night??

No comments:

Post a Comment