Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Last day of March!

Happy April Fools in about 10 minutes everybody! :p

This year is going by SUPER fast. Finals will be here in less than a month - THAT is a little overwhelming, considering I feel like we just started.. I'm going to see my advisor tomorrow for summer and fall classes. The way the schedule is looking, I won't be able to take summer classes. (that = not good. now I might be a semester behind! ugh) BUT my schedule for fall is pretty awesome-ish. Mostly CRIM and PSYC classes. Maybe one Sociology. We shall see.

Today has been pretty calm. Seth & I went grocery shopping like the old married couple that we are *sigh* and then we came back and took the doggies for a walk. It was SO pretty outside. They even jumped in the lake, kinda. They got their feet wet. haha.

Overall a pretty good day, but could this weekend hurry up and come already? Friday night going to see King Lear for Theatre and Saturday going home! Mom wants to see The Last Song, so we shall have a girls date! haha. Then Sunday is EASTER! Break out the cute dresses! I'm sure Ava's is adorable! :p

On that night. Goodnight everyone.

(And I hope you caught the new episode of NCIS. It was AMAZING.)

No comments:

Post a Comment