Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Oh, Tuesday

Tuesdays tend to be really boring in college. Just saying. Seth and I slept in till around 10, then got ready and cleaned a little. We went to the ENT for my ear again and my ear almost died. :/ Just kidding. I had my ear suctioned. By the way....that HURTS and is LOUD. But, he said it would fix it within a few days, yay! No pain no gain right? (I know, I'm lame)

Well then we rode to see Seth's new job. That was an awkward sentence. :) lol. Then we went and ate at Empire Grille on the Square. By the way..... boiled peanuts in Carrollton for FREE. :D I like this a lot.

Then we came back, played with the puppies, and THEN at 10 o'clock....OUR FAVORITE SHOW EVER CAME ON!! Law and Order: Criminal Intent. We started watching it our freshman year in college in the dorm room together. hahah. We are obsessed, I guess. Anyways. Goren (Vincent D'onofrio) is leaving!! :( :( :( He was our favorite. I'm pretty sure they're getting rid of Eames (Kathryn Erbe) too! :(


It won't be the same without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment