Friday, March 26, 2010

My first blog attempt

So I'm sort of copying the great Miss Hannah in making a blog with pictures, but mine comes without the promise of a picture a day. Today is the last Friday of Spring Break 2010! Sad day. I have a sunburn from Savannah/Tybee Island, but at least I got to go somewhere! I'm going to start telling about the Savannah trip! We (that would be: Seth, Hannah, Myself, and the doggies Lucy and Chevy) left on Monday morning and spent 4 days/3 nights in Savannah. While we were there, we saw everything we could! We went to River Street several times, saw St. John's Cathedral, walked 3+ miles in the historic district with the doggies! They loved it! We also went on a ghost tour called Ghosts & Gravestones. It was pretty creepy/awesome! We spent most of Wednesday on Tybee Island near the pier - that would explain the sunburns we all got! It was a lot of fun and we did a lot more than that, but since this is my first blog attempt I'm not sure what to say! We shall see.

Savannah Trip 2010

Here we are getting ready to go out to Sushi Time Towa and the Ghosts & Gravestones tour! Fun night!

A picture from St. John's! It was beautiful!

Seth & I on Tybee - Wednesday

Our "family shot!" Lucy is with Seth and Chevy is with me!

Alright, I'm done for now! Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment