Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Quatre Jour (Yes, French)

Today is my fourth post, yay! I feel oddly accomplished. Today was rather boring...especially the "school" part of it. French was slow, Human Sexuality was unfortunately boring, and Theatre was okay. Hoping for more exciting days.. Anyways.

The main things I have been focusing on today include: 1. I want an SUV and 2. I want my friends to be happy.

Let's focus on number one. My car (2-door coupe). I LOVE Zippy, I just feel like my car is too small for what I need it for now. We had to borrow my mom's suburban for our trip to Savannah and there were only 3 of us and 2 dogs! If I had a small SUV, then we could have just taken mine instead of inconveniencing someone else. With the dogs, I noticed that Lucy's motion sickness was SIGNIFICANTLY better in the Suburban. It just seems like a better idea. But, of course, money is an issue. I could sell my car and find something in that price range (already did...) but convincing my parents to let me do this would NOT go so well. And I would feel bad. Like I was asking for something "better" when really it would just work for my life better. If that makes sense.

Anyways. Enough of that. Number 2 came to light while talking to a good friend. :) I hope I was at least somewhat helpful and not too pushy, I just want her to be happy! It's taken me a long time to let myself be happy with life and I'm still not completely there emotionally or otherwise, but I've started to work on that. For almost 2 years actually. :) 6.15.2008. is the day that I let my control slip and I wouldn't take it back for a second. It hasn't been the easiest thing ever, but being in love is nice. :)

This is the first picture Seth and I ever took together. :) Cute huh?

And here is one of our more recent ones from the trip to Savannah. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment