Saturday, March 27, 2010

Day Two - Saturday

So day two of my blog. It's 11:10 at night and Seth and I are watching National Geographic. It's about state troopers in Alaska. The puppies are chewing on their bones. Actually Chevy just decided to roll around in circles. :p

Anyways. Today the puppies graduated from Puppy Preschool! Well, Basic Obedience Training, but it's cuter the other way. :-) I haven't gotten the picture yet that our trainer was going to email. By the way, she is really good! If you want her info and are in the Carrollton/Villa Rica/Douglasville area just let me know!

After puppy graduation, I went to watch Eastside's soccer game against Newton. Will (that would be one of my brothers) did great! He didn't let ANYONE score on him and they won 3-0! Yay! The girls won too. We had fun. Then I rode in Will's car with him for the first time (He got his license last week). Not as scary as you think! We ate dinner at Pachos - all of us. I love family dinners. I forget how truly funny my family is. We have the greatest sense of humor. :p I'm going to post some pictures just for fun! :) Bye for now.

Here's the puppies just being goofy. :) They are so cute.


And here are my siblings I will probably talk about a lot. :-) Here's the order: (L to R, B to F) Will (16), Me (19), Zach(13), Ava(5).
Au Revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment