Saturday, October 2, 2010

MUSEUMS

This picture is of the High Museum of Art. It'll be relevant later.


Okay, first I'm going to do an "update." I realize it's been over a week, and this past week has pretty much SUCKEDDDD. Here is a brief update. Monday I "worked" my research practicum. I don't really like it, but it's something to do and I get to put it on my resume.... I mean, the time it takes isn't the problem, it's just kind of frustrating! You can call 100's of people in a day and 85% won't answer, then 10% will be rude and/or hang up, and then that 5% will actually participate. JERKS. lol
Tuesday I had something, I can't remember. Wednesday I had my Terrorism Mid-Term. I feel pretty okay about that one. Then I had a CP short paper to do for Thursday. Also on Thursday I got back my Sexuality & Spirituality paper that I did on the movie Trembling Before G-d, and I got an A! :) Happy. I also had my Law & Society Mid-Term that day too. It was like "here are 6 essay questions, write 3." SO... I did. My first two were good, my last one kind of fell apart. lol.
Now FRIDAY was good/interesting. It's going to be the picture part of this blog.
Dad and I went to The High Museum in Atlanta. I hadn't been there since I was a kid. We went to see the Salvador Dali exhibit........ If you don't know who Salvador Dali is, you might remember his mustache. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment