Saturday, October 2, 2010

Happy Fall Y'all


Okay, here we go. My ACTUAL blog for today! haha.
Yesterday was Hannah's 23rd birthday. :) We went to O'Charley's for dinner (we = Hannah, Me, Shelby, Megan, AJ, Julie & Justin). Seth had to work. :/ I got her this cute journal & photo album and my Dad got her some Krispy Kreme's! Yummm. So we did dinner, and then we went and goofed off at Books A Million. ha. That is where I found that awesome apron. It says "Queen of Everything." It was SO cute! I wish I could just buy everything I wanted. Life, man. Then we went to Target because Hannah's heels were killer and she needed some shorts to wear under her dress for bowling. haha. I didn't go bowling with them for these reasons: 1. I suck at it. 2. I'm poor. 3. I don't like driving/getting home after midnight. haha. BUT it looked like they had fun! I hope you had a great birthday Hannah! :)


Today, October 2, is my Nanny and Papa's 56th wedding anniversary. :) How adorable is that? 56 years ago today, they got married in a church in England. That picture when you scroll down. :) I long for a life like that.

Here is the main point of my blog: THE WEATHER IS CHANGING FINALLY!!!! :) This is probably my favorite season - who am I kidding, it IS my favorite. I love the cool weather and pretty changing leaves and Halloween. It's just so pretty. :) I also love sweaters. hahah. And after this ridiculously hot summer, I am so into this weather cooling off. SO... like the cute picture above says: Happy Fall Y'all! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment