Friday, October 22, 2010

Babysitting Miss Ava

WELL, let's talk about today/yesterday. These pictures are in backwards order, because I forgot that the order you upload shit is backwards and I don't feel like moving them. yay. I am exhausted and just a bit irritated, so bear with me. Mom left at 7:30 this morning to go to TFS, so I babysat Ava today. It was quite an event-filled day, as always with her. Keep in mind, pics are backwards. What we did was: Watched Mary Poppins (which is way creepier in reality than it was when you were 6, just fyi). Then colored a lot. Then we played "bride." She got married and used some fake flowers from Mom's room and a ring from her "collection." Haha. I know the dress is silly, but she will be a beautiful bride one day, no doubt. So then we had a "tea party date." AKA sandwiches, sun chips, and apple juice out of a princess teapot at her teeny tiny table. :p Then we got ready and we went to Nanny's house where she got scared of Halloween decor. Nanny, Ava and I went to the park where she: played in the sand, played with the fishes (which were fed sand - I'm sure they loved it) and where then Ava decided she was going to play photographer. I might add one of hers in a minute they are mostly too blurry to tell what they were, but hey, it entertained her. We were there for literally like 2 hours. Then we went and washed off her grime and got "real" clothes on and went on our date. We went on a date because Will & I "went on a date" last night aka we were the only two that hadn't eaten dinner so mom gave us money, haha, but it was fun. So Ava and I went on ours today for dinner. Then we went back and REALLY showered/washed hair, etc. Then watched part of Hunchback of Notre Dame (her in her pjs) before I left. WOW. Could I be a stay-at-home mom? I dk. Not if my children are ANYTHING like her, they would wear you out way faster than working. *siiiiiiiigh* So now I'm back at the Apt.. Yay?





No comments:

Post a Comment