Thursday, October 21, 2010

Very short, and very little sense made

Changed my background to look more "fall-like." But not TOO Fall-like. I kind of like it. New music too! :)

Also, how sad is it that I worry about if I'm picking the right names for my future babies? And then, in the back of my mind, I realize my PCOS might make it so that I can never even have them? I would be devastated. And there is really no other words. I have the perfect names picked out, I have a somewhat plan for finances and care and I know stupid things like that. I see people with their cute babies or bellies all over FB and.... I get sad. What if I never have that because my body is defective? My ovaries SUCK, and yet that could potentially make a huge impact on my life. C'est la vie, oui? La vie est tres etrange tout le monde.

Going to babysit Princess Ava tomorrow. I miss my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment