Friday, October 8, 2010

Friday

So what did I do on my "relaxing" Friday with no school or other things to do? WELL, when Seth got up at 8:45 for work, I couldn't go back to sleep. :/ Sad day! Must be getting old. haha. So, here is the boring details of my day. :) I facebooked (is this a word?) for a few, did a little homework, did laundry, did some dishes (ew, not my fav) and then I went OCD Cleaner Lady. I basically bleached the bathroom. LOL. Seth got home from work and I had music on, cleaning the baseboards and had just finishing washing (yes, washing) the walls. I'd already mopped and cleaned the obvious counters, mirrors, tub, toilet, etc. I do this sometimes, and to be honest, it relaxes me. haha.

After that, I showered (because, well I hate smelling like bleach and cleaning product) and then watched Ace of Cakes. My shows come on tonight! Say Yes to the Dress and Four Weddings! :) I know I'm a wedding nut, but hey, supposedly I get to plan my own in the somewhat-near-future. :) I could totally be a wedding planner. I'm OCD and organized enough and definitely budget-conscious enough. HELLO. Perfect profession? Yes, except for the instability of the job. haha. So I also did this thing called an "inspiration board." It's kind of cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment