Saturday, October 9, 2010

Fun Blog?


I'm bored. Nothing is happening until later. SO, I'm using my journal prompts that Hannah showed me and I'm going to write a lot about nothing. YAY!

The one I chose was "The most fun I’ve ever had." I don't think I can honestly answer this question, literally. I can't even begin to recall all the fun times I've had. But I'm going to narrow it down and do the most fun I've ever had with a specific person. The first thing that came to mind was when Seth and I were painting something. Here's the background. My Mom and Mark were in China to get Ava. Will and Zach must have been at Dad's. So Seth and I were "house sitting." It was my freshman year of college (December 2008) and I didn't want to be home by myself. haha.

So what we decided to do was paint something to surprise Mom and Ava. There is a stool that has been in our family since I was a wee little lass. hahaha. Don't know where that came from. Anyway, the stool was mine when I was little. It was white, my name was painted on it in pink, courtesy of my crafty mom. Well when the boys needed it, it was painted green for Will and Zach. So, in keeping with tradition, what we did is Seth and I painted it pretty pink and then painted Ava's name on it and painted cute little flowers and vines all over it. I can't wait for us to do that for our children one day! It turned into us being goofy and like painting each others faces and taking great (albeit weird) pictures. It was so much FUN! It was like being a kid again. We just laughed and laughed and danced and took pictures and that was it. We didn't make a huge mess, the stool turned out fine, and the pictures remind us of how much fun we had that day. The top picture is from that same week too, I believe. If not, it was very close in time. Blue = cotton candy.


No comments:

Post a Comment