Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Weekend

Dum Dum Dum...

So my camera was dead this weekend, but quite a bit has happened I suppose. I got a couple of pics with my phone. Let's start with Friday afternoon! We (me, Seth, Lucy, Chevy) went to my Grandparents' house to help them out with their yard sale. Ended up going through some REALLY cool stuff - Seth was fascinated by my Papa's coin collection and how the values go up and whatnot. :) SN: (lol Hannah) I found Nanny & Papa's wedding album. My gosh, it was so gorgeous!! And adorable. I love seeing beautiful stuff like that. They have been married I think 57 years this October. Incredible. Here is the crappy picture my phone took of THEIR picture. :/ Oh well, you get the idea.


Anyways, that night we went to dinner with some of my family that night. By "some" I mean: Mom, Mark, Ava and Nic, as well as me and Seth. We went to Cracker Barrel - Nic had never been there, but he liked the Country Fried Steak. Then me, Mom and Seth went to Party City for Halloween stuff. Shane & Heather met up with us there to take Seth home and stuff. Zach apparently went on a date with a girl named Kaylee or Haley or something. Me and Mom went to see "Easy A" at like 9-something. It was sort of cute, but I wouldn't have to see it again. Maybe one more time when it comes out.


Then I spent the night at Nanny's with the dogs. They loved being able to be outside. :) And run and run and run and sniff and track. haha. Nanny misses her doggy, you can tell. :/ Anyways. Saturday I woke up at 6:15 - because that's what grandparents do. lol. Got up, showered, ate breakfast, took the dogs out, and helped set up the yard sale again. We took turns being in or outside. It was kind of nice to just hang out with my grandparents.

So then, later that day at 5, my grandparents went to Papa's sister Louise's birthday dinner while I went with Mom and Ava (and Will and Avery and Mark and Nic, but I rode w Mom and Ava) to Zach's football game. They won 8-0. He played well. Middle school quarters are so dang short though! 8 minutes.

After that we went to Chic-Fil-A. Then Mom and I went and bought Ava new ballet shoes and got a few new shirts. Then I went back to Nanny's and got the doggies and went and got Seth. Then we came back here. Whew. So far, pretty busy right?

SUNDAY
So this morning we got up around 10 - an improvement over 6:15. OH, speaking of. Seth started his new job at Carquest yesterday and he seems to like it. Yay - more hours and closer! :) Good news.

Anyways. We got up and got ready and then met up with his Dad, Grandma, Shane, Heather, Alicia and Brenna. (Brenna = Chance's baby, she's so adorable!) We were going to Centre, Al. for a family dinner thing on his grandma's side. The food was really good and we had a pretty good time. We went down to the big creek behind where his grandma grew up and played in it. Alicia lost her flip flop trying to catch Brenna's pappy - both were lost. Oopsy! It was fun though, I wish I'd had something better to wear. haha.

Anyways, around 6 or later we finally got back. And here I am. Ta-Da!

No comments:

Post a Comment