Friday, September 10, 2010

Yay for the Weekend!

Thank goodness it's the weekend. I'm not really sure why, but I don't feel like I'm functioning all that well at school lately. I guess it's being overwhelmed with the process of applying to Graduate school. :/ It's kind of an insane process. All of the GRE scores, teacher recs, application fees, CHOICES, application deadlines, transcript requests. Just UGH! And of course that is far from "all" but it was all I wanted to think about for it.

I still have my heart set on Valdosta for their hybrid program. But did I mention how I dislike the idea of working for free for like 2 years of my life? I mean, I have been PAYING to go to school and then I have to work for FREE?? Whoever thought of that was high as hell. Yeah, that's a good idea. We're going to make school insanely expensive and then make you get "experience" while not making any money whatsoever. YAY!

Not to mention, that since both Seth and I will be graduating next year we obviously have no reason to stay in Carrollton and are thinking of moving to the area that we really want to live.... which means moving and possibly buying a house and all that. Yeah. A bit overwhelmed when it comes to 2011.

OH. But we are watching Bret Ernst comedy - and he is hilarious. BTW.

No comments:

Post a Comment