Tuesday, November 2, 2010

November






I don't remember what the last day I posted was, but Hannah informed me yesterday that it was October 26 or 27th. :p Happy November? We had fun Friday. Nothing too "big" but just some good friends hanging out minus some of them. :/ Boo Lauren!

I know this is cliche and we all do it every year, but this year has flown by! November already?? What's happening in November. Well, the happy things: my baby brother turns 14. Thanksgiving. Jackie's birthday. The not as happy stuff: Finals and stupid stuff. Lots of papers. Stress. Jealousy.

I'm not really sure what to about some of my feelings. But I'll figure it out.

As far as an update..... Friday night was pretty awesome. :) We had fun. Only the fairly tame pics will be posted. Or, were since I'm too lazy to go and move them down. Sad, I know.

Au revoir blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment