Thursday, November 18, 2010

Limbo

Soooooo frustrated. I have come to a really sad version of inner peace. I'm pretty sure about how I feel regarding certain things, but I don't know where to go from here. I am in a state of unsatisfied limbo. Neither here, nor there.

And I’m doing just fine
I’m always landing on my feet
In the nic of time
And by the skin of my teeth
I ain’t gonna stress
Cause the worst ain’t happened yet
Somethings watching over me
Like Sweet Serendipity
Sweet Serendipity

I don't even get what the next step is going to be, and I feel unprepared. I realize life doesn't have a book for you to use to navigate it and I am totally on unfamiliar ground, but this ground feels a lot like thin ice. It feels so uncertain. And I hate that feeling. I'm a control freak, yes, but I think it's completely normal to wonder "What's next?" What can possibly come after that or this or where am I headed.

It's only a [mistake], if you didn't learn from it... If you did, it's a LESSON LEARNED.

In a state of limbo. Goodnight blogger. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment