Sunday, November 28, 2010

HA.


Today, got some things cleared up I guess. Not fixed, but out in the open. I'm happy about that.

This week....oh, boy.
Tomorrow I have to do some practicum hours and study with Hannah for our Law & Society final on Tuesday. Then, Tuesday night we need to study for our Terrorism final on Wednesday. Wednesday I need to do a few more practicum hours if possible and take the Terrorism final and turn in my Terrorism Honors paper. Also need to finish the Corrections Paper and Presentation for Thursday. On Thursday I have the Presentation & Paper due for Corrections. On Friday, I have a five page paper due in Practicum. I also need to do more practicum hours that day, since I need to turn a paper in that day anyways.

Whew.

Then over the weekend on Sunday is Ava's adoption party - 2 years. Wow! Also I need to work on my paper for Sexuality & Spirituality. It's due next Wednesday, I think. I need to finish up my practicum hours by December 10th (next Friday). I REALLY hope I do my best on all of these things, but I'm feeling overwhelmed by this. Having it written down helps though, so I can keep to a schedule. :/ Sigh. But then I'm DONE by December 10th for a few weeks!! :D Then I start my LAST SEMESTER OF COLLEGE. YES.

No comments:

Post a Comment