Friday, November 12, 2010

Pic-a-tures :)

NOT sure where to start. Let's do a very brief overview of my school week: Nothing happened. Classes were boring.

After our last class today at 8:07 pm (I hate being held late, ha) Hannah and I went back to her place and then Seth joined us after HE got out of class. In between those two things happening, there was a fire thing at Hannah's apartments. THAT was great. ;) So then we found the cool function on the MAC. We hadn't played with it yet. So I'm going to post a few of the favorites. :D

AND then we played with this freakin' awesome Nikon. Or really Hannah played with it and Seth and I got embarassing (and some cute) pics taken! hahaha. It's okay, we are semi-camera whores anyways. ;) Here are a few.

Good job photog Hannah. ;) And I'm soooo proud of Hannah for staying up to a college bedtime instead of an old lady's! hahaha. She JUST went to sleep at 3 something am!! SO IMPRESSED!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment