Thursday, November 25, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!


Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!
This picture is of everyone except Mom, who likes to hide from the camera. And Will's eyes are closed, but hey. It's the only big group pic from Thanksgiving.

My stomach virus that I got on Monday am FINALLY went away late last night and I am SO glad! I was praying and praying that I would not be "that sick girl" on Thanksgiving, especially with all the yummy possibilities. :D

Let's skip the sick days (aka Monday-Wednesday) and get on to the good stuff. This morning I got to Seth's grandma's house around 12-ish and helped her finish up the cooking and setting tables and whatnot. We ate - and it was good. The ham was DELICIOUS and the squash casserole was a new Thanksgiving thing. I was told I'm not country enough since I don't eat collards - lol. I just don't like how they smell :/ Or look. lol.

We left there around 4:oo and went down to my Mom's house. OH MY. I hope that I can get the pictures that we took. The table alone was impressive! hahaha. It looked like the Brady Bunch was going to have Thanksgiving dinner there. It was the dining room table + the kitchen table put together. YEAH, so we have a big family. And they "figured out" that they'll have enough room for a kids table one day when we all have little munchkins. *sigh*

It was Ava, Zach, Will, Me, Seth, Mom, Mark, Nanny, Papa & Nic. We had yummy food again and Ava made us all turkey placemats - so cute. Of course all the food was delicious, but my favorite, as always was the casserole. That stuff. What would I do without being able to have that twice a year? :D Besides be thinner. ;)

Everything was good food-wise and family-wise. Lots of fun. It was Ava's second Thanksgiving with us. :) We left around 9 pm. And now here I am, with my puppies who are loving their REAL bones that they got. SLEEPING tomorrow!

OH, we got the disc of all the Family Photoshoot! Here's a sneak peak!

No comments:

Post a Comment