Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Halloween Pic and Randomness

See the adorable pictures at the bottom even if you don't read this!! haha.
A pretty good amount of stuff has been going on, though none of it majorly impacting, I guess you could say? I'm not sure where to start so I'll just start writing.

Saturday Seth & I went out to dinner with Elea & Derek. It was good/fun/funny and then we went to see Due Date with Robert Downey, Jr (did I mention that I find him ridiculously hot??) and Zach Galifianakis (funny guy, seriously). The movie was pretty cute; the previews gave a lot of it away but it was sitll really cute.


Then we just hung out some more. McDonalds for late dessert, WalMart because Elea needed a brush. Basically just hanging out after that.

Well then Sunday we didn't do a whole lot - I don't actually remember "doing" anything. Today (Monday) Seth had school and we went and kidnapped Hannah and she hung out and talked with us and then just me when Seth went to school. Then Seth got out of school and we went to Checkers. Yum. haha. That's basically it.

BUT, this is the cutest thing in the whole world. This is my sister Ava on Halloween. Yes, a red-heared Asian Mermaid-Rocker. ADORABLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment