Friday, December 3, 2010

Quick Re-Cap

So I made it through the week! Basically.
It was pretty crappy, but, I'm alive and done with four of my six classes.
Run-down really quick:

Monday: Did Practicum for 6 hours (10-4), then studied for Law & Society final with Hannah.
Tuesday: Did Practicum for another 6 hours (9-1 and then 5-7). Took Law & Society final in between those two sections.
Wednesday: Did Practicum for another chunk of time (9-12 and 1-3). Then met up with Hannah again and studied for Terrorism final. Then TOOK Terrorism final. THEN, came back to the apt and worked some on my 10-page Corrections paper.
Thursday: Finished said Corrections paper (12 pages total) and finishing putting together my powerpoint for Corrections (had started it Sunday). Then did Corrections Presentation Thursday night (got a 100!!!!!!!) and turned in said paper.
Came home and prepared to pass out and spend today sleeping the day away.

What actually happened today: Slept for a good bit of time, but woke up before noon. This was NOT in my plan. ;) Now I'm getting all my financial aid payment stuff worked out.
Tomorrow doing more Practicum hours and then all I have next week is MAYBE a few extra hours for that and an 8 page paper to do. OH and helping Hannah study so she ROCKS her final for Methodology. ;)

That's pretty much it and I am DONE with this semester and will OFFICIALLY only have ONE semester of College left!!!!!!!! :D :D :D That is my motivation for next semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment