Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas in Pictures

The pictures uploaded in backwards order - mainly because I forgot that they do that, and I didn't feel like switching them all around. :) SO, let's go backwards, shall we? The above picture is from where it was SNOWING on CHRISTMAS in GEORGIA. Yes, stand back in awe. It hasn't snowed on Christmas in the Atlanta area since 1882. Part of history is now on my blog. :)

And my brothers, who refuse clothing, outside in pants and gloves. No joke, they weren't cold. Except their hands. It's ridiculous. I think they are werewolves? Jacob & Sam? HAHA.

Seth & I in front of the tree on Christmas day. :)

Me & Will. I look GROSS, but it's okay. :)

Zachy & Ava, Christmas morning.

Will & Ava Christmas morning. :) Sweet.

Ava & I opening presents. This is what she got me. :) She was so cutely excited. I wore it later that day. :)

All of us, ages 6-20. LOL. What a crew.

Ava found her Santa presents! :)


Putting out the milk & cookies that the boys ate later that night. Such good elves. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment