Saturday, December 18, 2010

Puppies & Santa "Claws"

Quick Update:
My new phone is awesome, still.
And:

Today we went to Petsmart to get Santa "Claws" Pics of our babies. It's put on by the Douglas County Humane Society. They had puppies there! SO adorable. Lucy & Chevy really took to one of them.........one day they will get another brother or sister! :) Just need to get a job and house first! Ha.
Anyways, this is distorted because I took a pic of the pic with my phone, you know how that goes. BUT it's an idea. :) They did so well! Friendly and didn't bark at other dogs and Lucy didn't do her "i'm excited so I lost control of my bladder thing." The only time anything even remotely went "wrong" was when we were leaving. Chevy had to relieve himself and started to do so as we were walking out. We cleaned it up. Crisis averted. :) And their sweaters are adorable. I love my fur-babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment