Sunday, December 12, 2010

Wow, I'm late. WHAT a weekend.

So my last update was several, several days ago. There are a few reasons for this. Here's the summary. I made it through finals and writing tons of papers and whatnot. I have 5 out of my 6 final grades - so far, really good! So far it's 4 A's and 1 B!! My only one pending is Law & Society. It will either be an A or a B. SO all the stress was totally worth it! :p

AAAANNNNDDDDD Now, to this weekend!
Hannah & I went home to babysit Ava and do stuff and go to Danny's Christmas party. So here's how that went.

Friday: Friday when we got to my house I got my BRAND NEW PHONE!!!!!!!! :p I'm so excited about that. So after we played with it and started figuring it out, we went and picked Ava up from school. She was so excited! So then we went and babysat her for a while, played dressup, and then a lot of us (Me, Hannah, Ava, Zach, Will, Tyler, Savannah) went to El Charro for dinner. After that, we watched Will & his friends (plus some that weren't at dinner) play Twister and silly string & there were glow sticks and yeah. It was pretty fun. Then we put Ava to bed and stayed up watching stuff and hanging out w the boys and such.



Saturday: In the AM, Ava got us up at 8:30. YAY. hahaha. And we watched 101 Dalmations. Btw, I really missed that movie! I had forgotten a LOT of the details. So cute. Then we ate, hung out, played, did nails, etc etc etc. Then Hannah & I got ready and headed to Danny's (Seth's bfffffff's <--- that's for Hannah) house for a Christmas party. It was pretty fun. The "regulars" were there and it was interesting to talk to Hannah about it! :p Pictures to come.

So then today (Sunday): Today was Ava's Christmas Recital with her dance group. She was SOOOO freaking adorable and cute, like OMG. So this morning when we got up (she let us sleep until 9 something!) we got up and had breakfast, then we watched Beauty & the Beast: Christmas Edition or something, it was cute. I think I'd only seen it maybe once. By the way: It SNOWED a little bit. This is completely unheard of in December in Georgia. If it snows at all, that is usually in Feb or March. So after that we took showers, we got ready quickly and then played "dress up Ava!" Her hair is really hard to get to stay up, being that it is all straight, so we put tons of gel and hairspray and then Nanny brought her curling iron and it turned out ABSOLUTELY adorable. :D See below. I put green eyeshadow on her and some blush and lipstick and she loved it. Look at her work it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment