Sunday, January 30, 2011

I think I've been going crazy!
My head is just full of all kinds of thoughts, both good, bad, and neutral.
I don't even know what it is that is bothering me or making me feel so...uncertain?

I feel like I have a ton of stuff to do. Which, in all seriousness, I do. Right now I am taking a break in between papers that are due tomorrow. I have written my Immigration Reaction Paper and am half-way through my Self-Narrative for Personality and Motivation. To be honest, I am really struggling with my self-narrative. I feel like I have no direction. The guidelines were, of course, very vague. I much prefer precision and exactness in what is expected of me. :/ Sigh.

Another thing is that I am trying to convince myself that I am doing the right thing. I am also trying to convince myself that I am wanted. I feel very un-wanted and unnecessary to a lot of people that I am supposedly important to in my life. I don't really want to turn this into a "woe is me" blog, but I do feel like no one really cares? I also don't feel that it's asking too much...

Oh well. The beginning of yet another week. At least it is February soon! Tuesday actually. I'm reading for this year to get rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment