Thursday, January 13, 2011

So today. I'm not entirely sure where to start. The last update was about our snow/ice. Basically they closed the schools until NEXT Tuesday since we have MLK day off. This is NUTS! Unfortunately, my crappy professor decided to keep assigning things. It's pretty ridiculous since OUR BOOKS AREN'T DELIVERED YET. I've sort of come to terms with the fact that I will just have to have bad grades for the first few assignments thanks to this jerk. Oh well, it's a stupid class.

Yesterday, Hannah, Seth and I had a really funny day/night. :) Not gonna go into detail but I will say this: "I just want a cheeseburger and a __________!?" haha.

Today has been calm. The puppies were acting bad this morning. :/ I wish that would stop. Mainly I wish the cause behind that would stop being that cause. Um, yeah. So now I just got out of the shower. Going to wash my hair and whatnot in a few. Yeah, this is a pretty uninteresting update but I figure I'd go ahead and do it. Maybe this weekend will be more interesting!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment