Monday, June 11, 2012

Actual Photography Update - And happy Cinco de Mayo.

So today, ironically, was supposed to be our wedding day. It was the original date we picked! haha. Good thing we didn't, because there are lots of college graduations going on today and next weekend. We've been married for two months now! Well two months and two days. ;-)

I wanted to *finally* come do a REAL picture update with tons and tons of them. I'll probably get annoyed and cut it short at some point, because uploading pictures to blogger is really annoying. I'll get started anyway.

And no, I'm not reordering them to make it make sense. I really, truly do not have the patience to do that when you can figure out quite well what is actually going on....right? LOL. Love my husband, loved our wedding, love my family and friends. 


























































































No comments:

Post a Comment