Sunday, June 12, 2011

Birthday Update




Again, I am slacking like whoa on this blog. Poor neglected blog. BUT, here is what has happened:

I had a birthdayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! June 2 I had my last exciting adult birthday besides the scary ones (30, 40, .... other numbers). Lol.

Here are some pics and a recap - at exactly 12:01 on June 2nd I had my first legal drink (a shot called Red Demon or Red Death, I dk) with Seth, Sharee, Lauren and some others from LongHorn. Then I had a glass of Moscatto. After this, we went to Blue on the square (my first bar!) and I had a delicious shot called a Chocolate Cake -- omg soooo good. I had one from Sharee and one from Chuck. Also had a Sex on the Beach and something else. Then we went to Samba Loca until it closed at 2 and I had a few more shots and some sort of Brazilian drink that was minty. It was a realllllllly fun night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment