Sunday, June 12, 2011

Update and ENGAGEMENT PICS!

So a couple of days after my birthday week/weekend, I started to get sick. :/ I was sick from Tuesday until....well, I still don't feel 100%, but I definitely feel better. It was gross. The fever, sore throat, coughing, headache, congested, blahhhhhhhh stuff. :/ Yesterday (Friday) my fever broke and I was awake. You know how normally you are asleep when that happens? Yeah. I wasn't and it sucked. Lol. BUT after sleeping off the after effects, I started to feel better. So, this morning I got up and showered and headed to my parents' house so Mom, Ava and I could go to Courtney and Shannon's wedding. It was a really nice ceremony in a beautiful church. The Bride and Groom seemed really happy.

Also --- we got our engagement pics uploaded! I'm going to post a few of them. :) YAY!!!!! Not all of them are on my computer yet, but hey. Lol. I'm really happy that we have them. We are so cute! hahah




No comments:

Post a Comment