Friday, June 17, 2011

Seth's Birthday/Our Anniversary

So Wednesday was Seth's birthday and our Anniversary, as I wrote about earlier. Well, here is what we did. :)

Hannah went shopping with me for Seth's birthday present. Isn't it cool? I got a bucket and a popcorn bin thing to put the presents in. I got him lots of candy - Mike & Ike's, Snickers, Slim Jim, Orbit gum, a giant Hershey bar and some other candy that he likes. I got him one of those hilarious microphones for an inside joke ;) and got him a Dale Jr Transformer car. I got him The Hangover (since we just went and saw The Hangover II which was quite funny). I also found his FAVORITE drink and got him three bottles of it. :) And of course a card. Haha.

So after Seth got his (awesome) birthday present, we went out to Longhorn's for his birthday. We = me, Seth, Hannah and Seth's friend Jason Shirley. We had a lot of fun and laughs at dinner and Seth got his cake thingy. Sharee comped his "birthday meal," which was nice.

After that, the four of us came back to the apartment and did some birthday shots for Seth's bday, haha. It was fun night. Started to rain and storm, lol, it was fun/funny. I hope he had a good time. :)

----
We decided to celebrate our anniversary the day after, on Thursday. He and I went out to Cracker Barrell (I know, not the most romantic). We had planned on going out for Japanese, but we were both craving Cracker Barrell. Haha. So that's where we went. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment