Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Oh, June...

Might I just say - June is going to be super overwhelming!! I'll get into that later though. First off, I'll update on the past week. I am not doing too terribly much since it's summer and I have NOTHING to do. Curse or a blessing? I haven't decided. Anyways. Over the past weekend, Hannah and I went to see Miss Ava's ballet recital - it was ADORABLE! She has no interest in dancing though, but PERFORMING is definitely something she enjoys. She's a ham. haha. It was cute!

Other than that... Hannah, Seth and I hung out and Hannah and I watched "It's Complicated." It is AMAZING by the way. I'm definitely buying it. Then we had a Puppy Emergency! Chevy had managed to lick open his incision from when he got neutered last week and it was awful! We had to rush him to the vet when it first opened Monday morning and then dropped $112 on the vet care. I was not very pleased with my little man, but, I'm sure it itched so he licked it! Only makes sense! But oh well. He's fine now, he can't reach it. (We have TWO e-collars on him because the small ones weren't working!)

Not a whole lot happened Tuesday... Seth and I went to IHOP to see our favorite waitress. haha. And he worked. I finished a book? Yeah. My life is fairly boring.

Here's the thing though... This upcoming month is going to be insane!! My 20th birthday is a week from today. I have 7 more days of being a teenager (and they will probably be boring! ha!). But my family is doing my birthday stuff this weekend since they are all off work for Memorial Day. Me, Mom and Nanny are going to see the Lady Di exhibit at some point (since my Nanny is from England!) and have a girls day. Then we'll have our traditional family birthday dinner. Every birthday, the birthday boy or girl (or woman or man) gets to choose where we go out to eat. With such a big family.... that guarantees that we go out at least once a month! HAHA. Anyways, then me and mom are going to go see Sex in the City 2!! Excited! I used to LOVE Sex in the City when it was still a show. I miss it. And I miss Friends! Ahh.

But then Wednesday is my birthday. The big 2-0. Can't wait until next year. Lol. And then we are going on a trip to Charleston with my Dad & brothers. (We = me & Seth) That'll be for a few days. Seth's 22nd birthday is June 15th - that is also our official 2 year anniversary. Crazy! I feel like it hasn't been nearly that long. THEN, the family vacation to Orlando for Ava's first Disney trip is at the end of the month!! I KNOW! Maybe this means my posts will be a lot better! :p They will still be spaced out though since I won't necessarily be in town sometimes! I'm super excited for this month - and dreading July! (My summer college classes start in July and they are brutal! In class from 10 am until 5:15 pm) BUT I get 9 hours completed in like 3 weeks! Oh well! I won't stress about that right now. :p

So long for now blog! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment