Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Yuck.



So, so far this week....
Besides a really good & fun Mother's Day with the family, I have been pretty bored! That's the collage I made for her on Sunday. My beautiful mommy!

Monday was quite boring. Yesterday Seth's team won their softball game - he did so good! :) I yelled. haha. But today pretty much went to hell as soon as we woke up! We got a notice saying our rent was late...except I have a confirmation in my email for it?? Stupid. AND THEN, Seth goes outside to go to work, and his CD player has been stolen right out of his car! It has just been a CRAPPY day. So I went to the gym to work off some of my frustration. Not to mention, I found out Monday that I didn't get the job I interviewed for and was perfectly qualified for because I'll be in school for 3 weeks this summer. I think that is kind of stupid, since it's just 3 weeks, and I am almost TOO qualified for the position.. But I won't air my dirty laundry - just my frustrations of the week. It's really difficult to keep your calm when it feels like everything is falling apart - thank goodness for my gym time!! *sigh*

Hopefully the rest of this week will be better and we can hang out with Hannah and I'm babysitting Princess Ava this weekend. haha. See the Princess in her Flapper dress? haha. So cute.



Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment