Monday, May 17, 2010

Random Post

Oh what a week....
I have no idea where I left off. However, I have had quite a weekend and beginning of the week. First of all. Friday and Saturday I babysat my little sister, just she and I. It was interesting. She has never been without at least one of her parents and she cried... And it upset her tummy and I got thrown up on for the first time ever. lol. I actually had fun with her otherwise, AND I didn't gag while cleaning me, her floor, and her "soft blankie" up. I guess now I know I can handle kids! Between being thrown up on and my dogs' nasty habits sometimes, I am READY! hahah. Bring it on. All that's left if having a baby boy who pees when you open the diaper...right? :p Anyways. I feel like I handled it pretty well. *pack on the back* I ended up having to sleep with her because she was scared - thank you Mom and Mark for getting her a full size bed! It was pretty good. We had fun.

After that, I had a "scare." I think that I have PCOS. Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome. If you don't know what it is, feel free to google it. I'm going to the Lady Dr. on Monday so we will found out - hopefully not, but it's definitely possible since I have 9 of 12 symptoms. But it can be dealt with. Apparently 1 in 10 women have it and deal with it. So, let's see how it goes.

Yesterday, I didn't really do anything, lol. And today, not so much yet. I am going to meet my hunny for lunch in a little while though. :) Au Revoir fellow blogsters.

No comments:

Post a Comment