Sunday, June 13, 2010

Oh Sunday Sunday


Busy weekend! Here's an update. After Charleston, I didn't do anything for the majority of the week and then we had "our" birthday party in Atlanta! Seth and I had a "joint birthday party" since our birthdays are so close together. (Mine is June 2, his is June 15). SO we had our friend-party on June 11th. :)


Hannah, Megan, Elea, Derek and Steven (and of course the two of us) went to Maggiano's Little Italy - it was fairly delicious and we all gained five pounds. haha. Afterwards we went to Krispy Kreme, like true fatties. ;) ;) haha. We had a really good time and then Hannah and Megan came back with us and we hung out until we fell asleep.


Right now, I'm babysitting Ava. Oh my gosh - I do not have the energy for this after 5 hours of sleep and a 2 hour drive. Who does that?! haha. We have watched a million episodes of Little Bear, watched some Barbie movie, played hair (I braided hers and she....well, she played with mine), we colored, looked at babies, ate lunch, took a "break" (meaning she was giving me a headache so she went to her room and i went to mine for 1/2 an hour...) And now... I'm blogging as she chatters away like a serious chatterbox about how bear is sad and she can't find her lipstick, but she's still pretty without lipstick right? hahah. WOW. Here are some random pictures. :p

1 comment:

  1. OH - She lost her first tooth last week! Notice the giant gap in front.

    ReplyDelete