Thursday, June 17, 2010

AFTER babysitting Ava

Oh I'm done babysitting!! Life is so much quieter now! haha. So here is my update. I left home around 1:00 yesterday after babysitting Ava in the morning. Mom got home from Nebraska around 2 am yesterday. Talk about a layover. Anyways, once I got home it was Sooooo quiet. The puppies were with Seth and it was just me for a little while - that hasn't happened in weeks! haha. So I read a good book - I've really gotten into Rachel Gibson's books. But I don't have 2 out of 4 in one of the series'. I'm kind of upset. I guess I need to go to the library and get them, because the first two were really cute!

Well then Seth and I went to LongHorn for our "anniversary dinner" without the "ooo, ooo, ooo" kid. YAY. We ended up sitting behind our Vet. haha. The man drives a brand new escalade..... I'm glad we could make a few monthly payments for him. We're so nice! ;)

Today we SLEPT IN! IT WAS AMAZING! I haven't slept in since............ Not sure. Kind of last Saturday, but not exactly. I don't consider 10 am sleeping in. Because.... it's not. So far, not a whole lot going on today. The puppies are sleeping again - they are sooo tired from hanging out with Shane's dog Odie and the cocker spaniel Peanut. Anyways...we're hungry! Chick Fil A sounds good!!

---
PCOS update - I'm definitely not sure if that's what it is. I have had three (.)'s in a month! UGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment