Sunday, June 20, 2010

Oh, boring, boring.

I'm bored out of my mind.
Seth is at work. The dogs are asleep (finally.)
I slept like hell.
There is nothing on tv - I'm watching a re-run of the Newlywed Game.

BUT. I'm going to blog about my past day or two, I suppose.

Yesterday we celebrated Father's Day. I went down to Dad's and me and the boys, and Dad and Maggie of course, went to the G-Braves game. G = Gwinnett. I'm pretty sure it's the league right below the regular Braves - who are doing really well this season, by the way, and I want to go to another game! Anyways, the G-Braves games are a lot smaller but they feel a lot more personal. You can read the players' jersey's from the top! haha. They lost. It sucked as far as that, but we had a pretty good time.

Then we went to Steak 'n Shake - yummy Cookies 'n Cream milkshake!! :p Got the story on Will's "breakup" too. I think she turned her crazy on when they started dating - just FYI girls, do NOT call a guy several times a day when you know he is busy. That's annoying. SAME goes for guys! I mean, he was at a leadership retreat camp thing for a week. He is going to be busy. You are not going to be his top priority - and you shouldn't be! That would be scary!! Ugh. High School. lol.

Well then I drove home and we watched something (can't remember) and went to sleep - kind of! The dogs turned THEIR crazy on when we tried to go to sleep. Annoying. They ended up in their crates from 6-something to 7-something this morning. They were fighting with eachother! I was like, no, not happening when I've had 4 hours of sleep. haha.

NOW they are sleeping - at 4 in the afternoon! Not for long though, we are not having another bad night. lol.

WELL I guess it's almost time to pack for Disney!!! I wish I could pack today and not be considered crazy as hell. Six days!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment