Tuesday, September 25, 2012

New Jobs, New Doors & New Sisters

I wrote my first two paying blogs today! :) That's more exciting than I thought it would be. The pay isn't a ton of money or anything -- certainly not a "get rich quick" but if you are a fast writer like me, it's pretty good. I can write up to 10 per day, with a minimum of 10 per week. I'll probably fall somewhere in the middle. I can't see myself wanting to sit in front of a computer to write 10 per day!

Today we didn't do much. We had lunch with Jackie before she leaves for Orlando in the am (so jealous!) went to the bank, etc. We're doing so much better with our money now that I've found that amazing Bill notebook. It's insanely awesome! I love organizational things and this one was the ultimate find. I added to it, since I am nuts, and put a monthly calendar in it as well. Haha.

Tomorrow is exciting in a funny way! After Zach is done with football, we're going to go get new back doors for our house! Instead of those stupid slider doors that I don't find very safe, we're going to go get some awesome steel french doors! We found a good place (Builders Surplus Atlanta) with a better price than other retailers. I'm excited. Plus, french doors are just so pretty. 

Also, I am super anxious for my family to get back from China! They've been gone for 10 days now and I'm so over it. It's annoying to have to set up a time to TRY and Skype them halfway around the world. It has been a terrible connection lately AND Mark's laptop died so they had to try and use the hotel's computer, which had no microphone, and then had to use their smart-phone which is a less stable connection. It's just annoying when all I want to do is have a normal conversation, especially considering the events of last week are still being dealt with and I feel under-equipped. Also, apparently Jenn is more of a 'handful' than they anticipated......that seems to happen, doesn't it? I take it the personality profiler person doesn't know them much when it's written or else they're sugar-coating. So bizzare.

Anyway, the first two pictures I'm going to post of our new family member is below. :) If you're actually interested, they have a blog on babyjellybeans.com. Here's Jenn!



No comments:

Post a Comment